Audit & Assurance Department – AUDITORS
We are currently looking for high caliber individuals to join our Audit team in Paphos
Job description / Main responsibilities
- Planning the audit work required on assignments,
- Execution and finalization of audit work of small clients,
- Assistance on audit work for larger clients
- Preparation of statutory financial statements,
- Preparation of tax computations and Completion of tax returns,
- Reports mainly to managers and partners.
- ACA/ACCA semi-qualified,
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or related field with proven accounting knowledge.
- At least 3 years ‘ experience in the profession,
- Sound knowledge of Caseware
- High technical capabilities with excellent analytical skills, common sense and logic,
- Ability to work with accuracy,
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure,
- Strong management skills, team-working and good communication skills,
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion,
- Fluent knowledge of Greek and English (Russian would be considered as an advantage).
A competitive and attractive remuneration package will be offered
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org