Job Opening: Senior Accountants – International Clients
Our firm, ASSERTUS Limited, a well-established and expanding audit firm in Paphos is currently seeking for a highly skilled individuals for the position of Senior Accountant for International clients
Job description / Main responsibilities:
- Have control of a portfolio of International Clients in different industries.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank, creditors and debtors accounts, preparation of VAT, VIES forms.
- Prepare payroll records.
- Collecting and compiling necessary documents regarding financial affairs of clients.
- Liaising with clients for the effective and correct completion of the bookkeeping and VAT engagements.
- Handling client queries and providing assistance.
- Designs and organizes the workflow of the engagements and ensure that the necessary actions are taken in an effort for the work to run smoothly.
- Reports the accounting manager and partners.
- Achieves individual and team budgets and performance objectives.
- Implements, enforces, and maintains established departmental policies, procedures and objectives.
- Maintains the highest technical and professional standards.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field with proven accounting knowledge.
- At least 4 years of experience in similar role in a Cyprus based Audit/Accounting firm.
- Knowledge of Intellisoft Accounting Software would be considered as an advantage.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office.
- Fluent knowledge of English and Greek (Verbal and Written). Fluent knowledge of Russian would be considered as an advantage.
- High technical capabilities with excellent analytical skills, common sense and logic.
- Able to work independently.
- Ability to work with accuracy under pressure.
- Team worker and self-motivated individual with strong interpersonal, management and communication skills.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
A competitive and attractive remuneration package will be offered.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applicants will be treated fairly with strict confidentiality.
Send your CV to email@example.com
For more information, please contact Mr. Nikos Kouvaros at 26020100