Job Opening: Auditors
Our firm, ASSERTUS Limited, a well-established and expanding audit firm in Paphos is currently seeking for highly skilled Auditors to join our Audit and Assurance Department
Job description / Main responsibilities
- Execution and finalization of audit work for small and medium sized engagements, both local and international clients.
- Assistance in the audits of larger sized engagements, both local and international clients.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements.
- Preparation of tax computations and Completion of tax returns.
- Achieve individual budgets and performance objectives.
- Maintains the highest technical and professional standards.
- Preferably ACA/ACCA semi-qualified.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or related field with proven accounting knowledge.
- At least 2 years of previous audit experience.
- Very good knowledge of Caseware and Caseview.
- Knowledge of CCH Audit Automation Software would be considered as an advantage.
- High technical capabilities with excellent analytical skills, common sense and logic.
- Ability to work with accuracy under pressure.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Fluent knowledge of Greek and English.
A competitive and attractive remuneration package will be offered.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applicants will be treated fairly with strict confidentiality.
Send your CV to email@example.com
For more information, please contact Mr. Nikos Kouvaros at 26020100