Job Opening: Senior Auditors
Our firm, ASSERTUS Limited, a well-established and expanding audit firm in Paphos is currently seeking for highly skilled Senior Auditors to join our Audit and Assurance Department
Job description / Main responsibilities:
- Execution and finalization of audit work for larger sized engagements for both local and international clients.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements.
- Preparation of tax computations and Completion of tax returns.
- Monitor and control supervised auditors.
- Having direct communication with clients.
- Reports mainly to partners.
- Achieve individual budgets and performance objectives.
- Implements, enforces, and maintains established departmental policies, procedures and objectives.
- Maintains the highest technical and professional standards.
- ACA/ACCA qualified or partially qualified.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or related field with proven accounting knowledge.
- At least 5 years of previous audit experience.
- Very good knowledge of Caseware and Caseview.
- Knowledge of CCH Audit Automation Software would be considered as an advantage.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office.
- High technical capabilities with excellent analytical skills, common sense and logic.
- Ability to work with accuracy under pressure.
- Team worker and self-motivated individual with strong interpersonal, management and communication skills.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Fluent knowledge of Greek and English.
A competitive and attractive remuneration package will be offered.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applicants will be treated fairly with strict confidentiality.
Send your CV to email@example.com
For more information, please contact Mr. Nikos Kouvaros at 26020100