Accountant and Accounts Assistant – On behalf of our client
On behalf of our client, a well-established supermarket in Paphos, we are seeking to recruit highly motivated individuals for the positions of Accountant and Accounts Assistant
Job description / Main responsibilities
- Maintenance of accurate and complete accounting records;
- Performance of bank, creditors, debtors and other reconciliations;
- Creditors and debtors control;
- Preparation of VAT, VIES and INTRASTAT forms;
- Preparation of payroll entries;
- Preparation of monthly social insurance forms, PAYE and other relevant returns;
- Liaison with external auditors for the preparation and audit of the financial statements.
- Holder of university degree in Accounting, Finance or related field with proven accounting knowledge or Holder of LCCI Accounting – Higher Level or CAT diploma;
- At least 2 years of accounting experience;
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles;
- Knowledge of applicable VAT and Tax Laws;
- High technical capabilities with excellent analytical skills, common sense and logic;
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure in a multi-tasking environment;
- Strong team-working and good communication skills;
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion;
- Fluent knowledge of Greek and English.
A competitive and attractive remuneration package will be offered.
Send your CV to email@example.com not later than 20th of January 2020.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.