Russian Speaking Accountants
ASSERTUS Limited is a professional and independent firm that provides a wide range of Audit, Tax and Advisory services, as well as, Outsourcing Solutions to business corporations and public bodies for their Accounting, Payroll and Internal Audit functions.
We are currently looking for high caliber individuals to join our growing Accounting Department in Paphos
Job description / Main responsibilities
- Have control of a portfolio of clients in different industries, both local and international.
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank, creditors and debtors accounts.
- Responsible for the preparation of payroll entries, for the preparation of monthly social insurance forms, PAYE and other relevant returns.
- Responsible for the preparation of VAT, VIES forms.
- Responsible for the preparation of the clients’ files for audit.
- Responsible for the preparation of a variety of tax returns.
- Responsible for the preparation of any financial report that might be needed.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or related field with proven accounting knowledge or Holder of LCCI Higher or Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) Qualification
- At least 3 years of accounting experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of Intellisoft Accounting Software would be considered as an advantage.
- High technical capabilities with excellent analytical skills, common sense and logic.
- Ability to work with accuracy.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Strong team-working and good communication skills.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Fluent knowledge of English and Russian
A competitive and attractive remuneration package will be offered
Send your CV to email@example.com