Career Opportunities – Office Administrator
Our firm, ASSERTUS Limited, a well-established and expanding audit firm in Paphos is currently seeking for a highly skilled individual to join our team as Office Administrator
Job description / Main responsibilities:
- Updates and maintains databases, files and records in automated information systems.
- Liaising with clients for outstanding issues.
- Liaising with Tax Office and Other Governmental Authorities.
- Preparation of Letters of Engagement, other official documents and questioners.
- Preparation and submission of HE32 and other corporate documents.
- Printing and circularisation of Financial Statements.
- Performing payments for clients through tax portal and JCC Smart.
- Issues invoices and receipts upon instructions.
- Answers, returns and transfers telephone calls and informs members of the staff when a message was left for them.
- Schedules appointments and track calendars.
- Any ad hoc duties as required
- Implements, enforces and maintains established departmental policies, procedures and objectives.
- Maintains the highest technical and professional standards.
- Degree/Diploma in secretarial studies or at least 3 years of experience in office administration.
- Previous experience in similar role in a Cyprus based Audit/Accounting firm would be considered as an advantage.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills, common sense and logic.
- Excellent communication and client service skills.
- Excellent organization and multitask skills.
- Ability to work with accuracy under pressure.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Fluent knowledge of Greek and English (Russian would be considered as an advantage).
A competitive and attractive remuneration package will be offered.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applicants will be treated fairly with strict confidentiality.
Send your CV to email@example.com
For more information, please contact Mr. Nikos Kouvaros at 26020100